- GP – Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications — He Was Fully Vaccinated
- Maryville Man Nabbed With A Psilocybin Mushroom Chocolate Bar
- Entire Family Given COVID Vaccine Instead of Flu Shot
- Former President Trump Wishes Ashli Babbitt Happy Birthday, Called For DOJ To Reopen Investigation Into Her Death
- Navy Engineer, Wife Charged With Treason, Allegedly Tried To Sell Nuclear Submarine Secrets
CNBC noted that Americans are paying the highest at the pump due to the steady climb the nation has been seeing over the past year.
According to the American Automobile Association (AAA), a federation of motor clubs throughout North America, the national average price on Wednesday for a gallon of gas was $3.22.
Wednesday is the highest national average since “at least” October 2014, CNBC reported, but in some instances, states are paying way more. In California, the average price is over a dollar more than the average, sitting at $4.42 for a gallon of gas, and in Mono County, California, the price for a gallon of gas is over five dollars a gallon.