- A Fayette County Man Was One Of Two People Killed In A Two-Vehicle Wreck Monday
- Man Arrested For Obstruction Of Emergency Communications
- Iowa Woman Arrested On Sex Charges
- West Des Moines Woman Free On Bond After Being Accused Of Drunk Driving With Three Kids In Car
- Reynolds, Lawmakers In Talks To Combat Federal Vaccine Mandates
IOWA FALLS, IOWA – An Iowa Falls woman has been given a deferred sentence after pleading guilty to a class C felony drug charge. According to court records, 37-year-old Amanda Jean Clark pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver less than five grams of methamphetamine. She was sentenced Oct. 7 in Hardin County District Court.