- GP – Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications — He Was Fully Vaccinated
- Maryville Man Nabbed With A Psilocybin Mushroom Chocolate Bar
- Entire Family Given COVID Vaccine Instead of Flu Shot
- Former President Trump Wishes Ashli Babbitt Happy Birthday, Called For DOJ To Reopen Investigation Into Her Death
- Navy Engineer, Wife Charged With Treason, Allegedly Tried To Sell Nuclear Submarine Secrets
A current U.S. Navy engineer and his wife were charged with sending restricted naval data internationally, with the intention of selling it, court records unsealed over the weekend show.
Jonathan Toebbe and his wife, Diana Toebbe, allegedly communicated through encryption services with an undercover FBI agent and attempted to sell submarine data that was restricted, according to a criminal complaint.
The FBI were brought into the case from the beginning, court documents say.
Starting in December 2020, an unspecified country received a package from the United States, containing U.S. Navy documents as well as an SD disc and a letter explaining that it was not a hoax, the FBI says.