- GP – Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications — He Was Fully Vaccinated
- Maryville Man Nabbed With A Psilocybin Mushroom Chocolate Bar
- Entire Family Given COVID Vaccine Instead of Flu Shot
- Former President Trump Wishes Ashli Babbitt Happy Birthday, Called For DOJ To Reopen Investigation Into Her Death
- Navy Engineer, Wife Charged With Treason, Allegedly Tried To Sell Nuclear Submarine Secrets
MARYVILLE, MO – A couple of drug-related felony charges have been filed against a 41-year-old Maryville man after a traffic stop in Saline County on September 18.
According to a report from a Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper. He says he located a candy bar that was a controlled substance- a psilocybin mushroom chocolate bar.
A further examination of the vehicle revealed 50 THC cartridges, five more psilocybin mushroom chocolate bars and approximately $4,500 in cash.
Court documents say Dylan Eugene Thompson is charged with felonies for delivery and possession of a controlled substance.
Thompson was formally arraigned and posted $15,000 surety bond on September 21. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 3, at Saline County Circuit Court.