- Omaha Woman Identified Nine Days After Being Shot In Des Moines
- A Fayette County Man Was One Of Two People Killed In A Two-Vehicle Wreck Monday
- Man Arrested For Obstruction Of Emergency Communications
- Iowa Woman Arrested On Sex Charges
- West Des Moines Woman Free On Bond After Being Accused Of Drunk Driving With Three Kids In Car
RED OAK, IOWA – The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office arrested Gregory A. Riley, 53, of Red Oak, this (Monday) morning on a charge of Obstruction of Emergency Communications. Riley’s arrest follows an investigation into an incident reported in Coburg that was reported to Law Enforcement. Riley was transported to the Montgomery County Jail without incident and held on $300 bond.