- A Fayette County Man Was One Of Two People Killed In A Two-Vehicle Wreck Monday
- Man Arrested For Obstruction Of Emergency Communications
- Iowa Woman Arrested On Sex Charges
- West Des Moines Woman Free On Bond After Being Accused Of Drunk Driving With Three Kids In Car
- Reynolds, Lawmakers In Talks To Combat Federal Vaccine Mandates
An Iowa Falls man will still have to serve a 35-year prison term after being resentenced on Friday. According to court records, 29-year-old Joseph Ricardo Cruz Cordero’s sentencings for convictions of distributing drugs within 1,000 feet of a school and third-degree sexual abuse did not change.