- GP – Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications — He Was Fully Vaccinated
- Maryville Man Nabbed With A Psilocybin Mushroom Chocolate Bar
- Entire Family Given COVID Vaccine Instead of Flu Shot
- Former President Trump Wishes Ashli Babbitt Happy Birthday, Called For DOJ To Reopen Investigation Into Her Death
- Navy Engineer, Wife Charged With Treason, Allegedly Tried To Sell Nuclear Submarine Secrets
Walgreens is having a rough time on the public relations front, as incidents keep arising where they are allegedly mixing up flu shots with coronavirus vaccines.
A family in Evansville, Indiana, said they were all given adult doses of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine instead of the flu shot on Oct. 4, WFIE-TV reported.
The family’s two children are 4 and 5 years old, and the Pfizer vaccine has not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for their age group.
Attorney Daniel Tuley, who is representing the family, said Walgreens contacted the family after their appointment to admit the mistake, and ended up issuing them all coronavirus vaccination cards.
While accidentally receiving the shot is likely not a health risk for the parents, there is cause for concern for the children that were injected with the full adult dosage.
Tuley told WFIE that both children have seen a pediatric cardiologist, and both are exhibiting symptoms of heart problems.