- GP – Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications — He Was Fully Vaccinated
- Maryville Man Nabbed With A Psilocybin Mushroom Chocolate Bar
- Entire Family Given COVID Vaccine Instead of Flu Shot
- Former President Trump Wishes Ashli Babbitt Happy Birthday, Called For DOJ To Reopen Investigation Into Her Death
- Navy Engineer, Wife Charged With Treason, Allegedly Tried To Sell Nuclear Submarine Secrets
Francis Collins, NIH director for 3 presidents, will resign tomorrow after nearly three decades at the agency, including 12 years at the helm. His announcement comes as no surprise as the NHI has been under fire recently for the Wuhan gain-of-function scandal.
Several months ago Dr. Fauci testified before congress that there was no gain-of-function research being done in regards to Wuhan.
Sen. Rand Paul begun his questioning by reminding Fauci that lying to Congress is a felony, Paul quizzed the White House’s top medical adviser about his testimony from a May hearing in which Fauci denied the NIH-funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
“Dr. Fauci, knowing that it is a crime to lie to Congress, do you wish to retract your statement of May 11 where you claimed that the NIH never funded gain-of-function research and move on,” Paul (R-Ky.) asked during testimony Tuesday before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee.
This is an attempt to save face while there is still time, if any at all.