- Texas Governor Issues EO Banning Vaccine Mandates
- Hinson Introduces Back to Work Act, Counters Far-Left Effort to Extend Taxpayer Funded Unemployment Benefits
- Biden Defends “Mass Firings” Still Promoting His Unconstitutional Vax Mandate – VIDEO
- Trying To Defend Herself Axne Digs A Deeper Hole
- Justice Department Now Investigating Parents Who Oppose CRT Being Taught In Schools
Joe Biden on Thursday traveled to the greater Chicago area to promote his unconstitutional vaccine mandates.
Biden delivered remarks from a Clayco Construction site in Elk Grove Village after taking a tour of the facility.
Biden could barely read his teleprompter and struggled to recall the word “telephone.”
At one point Dementia Joe totally forgot where he was: “The Ohio Pennsylvania, the Ohio Pennsylvania, I’m from Pennsylvania,” Biden said gesturing to himself. “The Illinois president.”